1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Anger?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by xander1986, Dec 3, 2014.

1. xander1986

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's been a while. Things have been pretty crazy at work. I once said I was falling in love with my boss. In fact I think I am still.

But for some reason, I am now angry at him. Though I do not show it. It's becoming unhealthy. I feel like I am blaming him for every shit that happens at work though I am not sure if it was really in his hands, anyway. When I message him, he doesn't respond. I know he always glances on messages. I know he reads them.

When I talk to him personally, he responds properly. I can't read him anymore. I don't know if he is angry at me for some reason. I tried talking to him if there's something wrong, but he said there's nothing wrong. But somehow I feel there is something wrong. I am quite irritated with it now. And it's all anger building.

But I feel that this is all about frustration. Knowing that I cannot have him in a way builds a problem for me. Is this the reason? I don't know how to feel right now. I want to have a relationship with him, even as friends. But I still feel we can't connect.

But somewhere in my mind. I find this anger good for me. Maybe it will drive away what I feel. or... is this bad?

2. Macolm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If he's avoiding you he probably has some sense that you have feelings and is trying to distance himself. Personally, when someone I like doesn't like me back, for whatever reason, I go through an anger phase as well. I imagine this is worse for you having to see him in your workspace...it would drive me nuts.

The only consolation is that I know myself well enough I know that once I hit anger I'm past infatuation and on my way to not really caring. Hoping the same for you

3. xander1986

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm pretty sure I am careful about him not knowing that I have feelings. I've been in the closet far too long and have learned to hide it pretty well.

But I am happy. Thank you for sharing.

I wish the "not really caring" phase would start soon. Good to know I am not going crazy.