1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ex-bf wants me back...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by David21201, Dec 3, 2014.

1. David21201

Ok... i'm a full up lesbian for starters. He (Q) was my last test boyfriend before I determined I was gay. We are still really good friends.
    Today we were talking and he brought up me and my girlfriend. Here is our conversation.
    Q: its just that i dont....
    Me: are you a homophob?
    Q: no no its not that...its just i dont support you and R (my gf) together
    Me: why?
    Q: because.......i wanted a second chance with you
    Me: ...well im sorry that im not interested in guys....
    Q: maybe you are
    Me: .... im not Q. Just drop it ok?
    Q: srry.
    Me: *sigh*
    Q: now i can spend more time with M (a friend) before she moves...I wish i did that with T (mine & Rs friend that moved away 2 months ago)
    Me: pls dont talk about her. i miss her and just... i dont want u triggering me
    Q: will you go out with me?

At this point I just left him. I don't know how to deal with him. I told my gf and she was furious with him as am I. This started because he brought up my sexuality and TOLD me that i better come out and stop keeping secrets from people then it went into the conversation above. I was talking to my sister and apparently Q told her that we (Q and I) were still dating.

Any advice will help. Thanks

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Yeah, he was being disrespectful so It's good you left the conversation. He probably wants to secretly BELIEVE you like guys because then that 'could give him a chance'.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had to deal with a guy like this not an ex boyfriend but a ex friend and he couldn't understand that I'm not interested in men and kept saying if he had a chance . I ended our friendship because I felt if he can't respect my sexuality he's been off not being my friend .
    What you're ex did was disrespectful and I can see why you're upset , some straight men think they can cure lesbians with their penis but they don't get that we don't want their penis or them for that matter .