1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issue with being intimate

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Asterac22, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Asterac22

So, basically i have just found myself a boyfriend and i do really like him and we get on great but when we start to hug i kinda want to push away, i do find him attractive but i feel when we are out in public and he wants to hug i get very uncomfortable that everyone will stare because we are both guys, I am not sure how to explain this to him. any help please? :slight_smile:

2. Adam1969

My advice would be to say the following, as long as it is true... "Hey, I am very in to you. You're cute but as I am new to this I'd like to be somewhat gentle to start. When you hug me in public it makes me nervous as I am afraid someone will see us and we could get beat-up or hated on and that is dangerous. We can hold hands as long as were in a safe place but lets start in private and go from there." Tell him once again how cute he is if you think it will make him smile. In other words, relax and be honest in a nice way.

In closing, if you are in some large cities, many neighborhoods are not so filled haters. You can do PDA's all day long. On the other hand in some in neighborhood, cities etc. it is simply dangerous to do PDA's as... well, haters gonna hate and you could get hurt! Good luck! Be safe!! :thumbsup:

#2 Adam1969, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2014