1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSA club + crush + dating app

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yuki, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This situation might seem a bit weird. I can't really tell what's going on with myself or X

We're both in the same school in the same program. X is a few years older than me, which is fine. He's the president of GSA and I'm the treasurer. I've been more or less "stalking" him on facebook and a dating app. We're friend on facebook; never talk unless it's club related. We rarely like each other statuses.

On the dating app, we don't talk, just frequently look at each other's profile. It lets me know when he's looking at my profile and vice-versa. It's like he's waiting for me to message him or something. Well, that's what I'm waiting for anyway:icon_bigg. This has been going on for a whole semester.

Whenever I see him, I feel really uncomfortable and act differently around him. I tend not to look at his face/eyes. I don't know if I'm crushing on him but something is off. We're not close friends or anything. It's weird and I don't know how to feel about it.

I can't tell when someone's flirting with me. And I'm not the type to initiate the first move. I don't want it to be awkward since we're in the same club. What if it turns out to be nothing.

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm, this is a difficult one for us to answer because we have to try and guess what he's feeling as well as what you're feeling. :wink: You say you don't know how you feel about him. If, for example, he made the first move and said he was interested in you, how would you react? Would that be a good or bad thing? :slight_smile:

The fact he likes to look at your profile makes me think he's at least intrigued, though the same could be said for you because you look at his profile too! It could well be the case that you're both just too shy to talk to each other and both reluctant to make the first move.

3. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't mind getting to know him a bit more. I'm a shy person so I don't see myself initiating the first move. X on the other hand is not shy at all. He's pretty outgoing.
    Being an introvert, I think I give off a vibe that I'm not interested.