1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it too soon?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by poetofdarkness, Dec 4, 2014.

1. poetofdarkness

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 18 days and we've already said "i love you", do you think that this is too soon? I genuinely know in my heart that I love her and when I look into her eyes I know that she loves me to, but do you guys think that it is too soon or is it ok to fall for someone this fast?

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Love is a strange thing. It's different for everyone. It's hard to even define it.

For me personally, it's something that takes time to grow. There were a lot of times when I was younger that I could have sworn I was in love, but in fact I wasn't. So it's a tricky one to answer.

However, there's no way I'm going to rain on your parade. If you feel like you're in love - good for you! People wait all their lives for that feeling. Stop worrying about it and go enjoy it. :slight_smile:

3. poetofdarkness

Thanks for your answer and believe me, I am enjoying it, she is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

4. I guess if you know something/feel that something is true, it's never too soon. Besides, those are just words, what really matters is how you feel... And last time I checked, love doesn't care if it's "too soon" :slight_smile: