1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touch

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sepina, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay. I must be going out of my mind because I have no idea why I feel this way. Wednesday (the 3rd) night I walked home from work because the car was at the mechanics. I was the last to leave as I do paperwork for my shift and then 'he' came out. We'll call him 'Trent'. I had completely forgotten he put the fork-hoists on charge while everyone else was clocking out. Any ways he came in and asked if everything was done I said "yes" and then left, or so I thought. It was about 8.15 pm and I was getting ready to leave, meaning I was changing in the locker room. I didn't realise he was still there until I heard him say "how are you getting home?" I don't live far from where I work so I told him I was walking he offered and I denied. I was still changing out of my work clothes and he just stood there staring at me. It was an awkward silence then he suddenly left.

I was halfway home, I know this because of the petrol station I normally pass every time I drive home. and he was there, well not directly at the petrol station but the restaurant next to it, I was thinking "Is he stalking me?" he called out, I went over to his car and we started talking. It was reaching 9 and I wanted to get home, he offered a ride again. I had to think for a bit then I just shrugged and hopped in. So I was in his car then we got to talking again. He asked me if there was a quite place where he could smoke weed without being bothered by anyone. I live near a beach so there is the this playground situated right outside the wharf with parking spots. He asked me to go with him and he'd drop me off after he'd finish. I thought I live a 4 min walk from there.

So he rolled his joint, it was quite. I stared at him licking the glue on the rice paper with his tongue. he caught me and I instantly turned red. He giggled and turned on his radio. I stared out at the wharf and the waves when he lit it. He nudged me to take the first hit, I instantly turned him down then he smoked. I went open the the door to the car when he turn and said. "You off bro?" I said yeah then he suddenly reached out and grabbed my arm and asked to stay a bit longer. I didn't want to be a downer so I stayed. I constantly kept offering to take a hit.. *sigh* so I did. we started talking about stuff. then he suddenly asked me if liked him. Oh I forgot to tell you he's about 26 with 2 kids. Oh right, I kinda.. I don't know.. he is VERY attractive. See the thing with marijuana is it makes everything so fucking vivid, unlike alcohol which does the opposite. Any ways I didn't answer his question, I stayed quite and looked out the window then he giggled again.

I was falling asleep and it was already 11.52, I kept checking my phone for any texts. I was going leave when he suddenly held my hand, I looked at him and he asked "Want to try something?", Okay I'm not going to completely blame the weed but had I not smoked it I would have denied him straight away, I think you know where this is going. I told him "I don't know" then he. I can't the fact the he has kids with the most beautiful woman on earth out of my mind. UGH! I don't feel comfortable telling what happened between us. But I can tell you this, his skin was very very soft.

Anyways, we woke up the next morning in the car smelling of weed and sex. I'm surprised no police came by the night before as the normally patrol the beach area for vandals and drunk people. it was 6 am, he was already awake having a smoke and, I put on my clothes and went to open the door he started the car and drove me home, without saying anything. Later the day we were at work, I went to say hi but he ignored me. I dont know.. he has kids I feel so bad, yet I regret nothing...

2. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Update: He hasn't spoken since. While I we were working, but I did not look at him at all the only time I did though was he asked me where the keys were to the 20 foot container outside. I gave no expression whatsoever. When work finished I was in the lunch-room making me a before going home when he came in. Again, there was awkward silence. I gave him no attention, while I was on my phone watching YouTube vids. Out of the corner on my eye I saw him standing,I think he was looking at me because he was faced my direction then he left.

I went to leave when I saw a note on top of the microwave. It said "Sorry -Trent". Should I talk with him? I don't really want to as he has ignored the past few days.