1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do i do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by riptide226, Dec 5, 2014.

1. riptide226

I am madly in love with one of my best friends (we are going to call her K)
    I used to date K but neither of us are very good at relationships. I go to her and her friends house (Their families live together due to financial troubles) twice a week
    this is my only consistent social life due to my virtual schooling
    we are always wresting and she is always teasing me and I make her laugh
    I REALY REALY want to ask her out but im terrified of rejection(I have been rejected too many times to count)

I have thought of telling her how she is the last person I think of when I go to sleep, majority of my dreams revolve around her, and how she is the first person I think of in the morning

the house that she lives in is a bit run down and every time there is a storm (where I live it get VERY bad) I cant sleep because im worried about her.

I need advise please :help:

2. Gen

Gen

Sometimes it is best not to disclose every feeling that we have about another person so early on, but I don't see a reason why you shouldn't take the risk. If you both were able to bounce back from the previous relationship and continue to be friends, then I doubt the realization that you still find her attractive and want to give things another chance would be shocking for her.

In fact, that is exactly what I would recommend saying when you have this conversation with her. "You value and respect her as a friend, but you never did stop caring for her. You will continue to respect her wishes if the feelings aren't mutual, but you wanted to be honest with her in order to see if she felt the same". I am sure that she won't responded harshly no matter the result of it all. Best of Luck!

3. riptide226

i don't know if that would work very well
    she knows how i feel about her but has not shown any hint of feeling the same way

4. riptide226

i don't know if that would work very well
    she knows how i feel about her but has not shown any hint of feeling the same way