1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Straight girl' issue

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TrueOzian, Dec 5, 2014.

1. TrueOzian

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So basically

I met this girl through being in a play together.... I knew about her before, In fact my ex boyfriend dumped me for her....

Anyway we were in a summer play together and we started talking and became friends.... As we've talked, we've became close and now are talking about getting together. She's very very keen but nervous and I didn't really know why until she told me that I'm the only girl she's ever been attracted to....

How do I go about this? Obviously I'm going to go at her pace because she's never been with a girl before but should I be worried that she's playing a game or going to break my heart?

2. riptide226

it is always good to be worried when going into a new relationship but if it doesn't work out then at least you will be prepared

3. mapleluv

When you're entering into things with someone new, there's always a risk that they're going to break your heart.

And yes, since she's never been with or even been attracted to another girl before, that makes the odds of it happening to you a lot higher.

Even if you two get together & then she realizes, "Oh wait, I'm actually straight," that doesn't mean she was playing games with you. She's just trying to figure out her sexuality, & there's nothing wrong with that.