1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got Caught and I am Scared

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Notlad, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Notlad

I was making out with the guy I am (was, possibly) talking to.His mom found us upstairs and I was asked to leave the house and never come back.

I can't calm down. Thankfully he goes to a different school. It was literally the first time I've done anything like it.

Worse yet I don't think his mom knew... so.. and I think I may not have been allowed over.

#1 Notlad, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  2. Lyr110

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    His mum is a homophobe then. You have nothing to worry about really, I don't think. For one thing she shouldn't have been walking in just randomly if you's were in a private room, cause that's a bit pathetic of her. She should give her son space to express himself freely, choking your child with support will hurt them rather than help them. In my opinion, if he likes you and you like him, she is no obstacle to stand in the way. If I fall in love with someone or want someone, and my mum tries to stand in my way I'll go round or straight through to get to them. Whatever it takes.

Don't be scared - you've done nothing wrong. It's not a crime to be gay, it's not a crime to kiss another guy just cause you too are a guy. Don't let social norms and constraints put you in a position in which you are not comfortable. Live your own life as freely as you like, cause you only get one.

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree, you shouldn't be scared, you didn't do anything wrong :slight_smile:

And perhaps her reaction was partially due to shock? Maybe she'll come around?

Anyways hope things turn out for you (*hug*)

4. David21201

Is he out to his mom? That could have something to do with her reaction.
    I wouldnt stress to much about it though

5. Notlad

That's the question I have. Her reaction made it seem like this wasn't the first time this had happen. She didn't stutter or freak out. She just asked my name and asked me to leave and not come back to her house.

It was just. Fluid. I heard from him after, but I haven't heard back yet. Don't know what happened on his end.

6. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Eh, I have an aunt like that. My cousin is bi and while she is technically closeted she doesn't really do much to hide it, so my aunt knows but pretends it's not happening. She is just in utter denial. She has caught my cousin with her gf a couple of times too and she reacts pretty much the same way as the lady you described above. I think it's sort of a coping mechanism for some homophobes, they just flat out refuse to accept reality even when faced with it.

If she is a mama bear, the lady may also try to contact your parents out of spite and make up some bullshit story to blame you for her son's homosexuality (it's never their sweet little son's fault...) so I would be mindful of that. Otherwise, nah you have nothing to worry about. She will probably just ground him at worst (if she is anything like my aunt).

7. Notlad

[QUOcan't =Rawrzilla;2408945]Eh, I have an aunt like that. My cousin is bi and while she is technically closeted she doesn't really do much to hide it, so my aunt knows but pretends it's not happening. She is just in utter denial. She has caught my cousin with her gf a couple of times too and she reacts pretty much the same way as the lady you described above. I think it's sort of a coping mechanism for some homophobes, they just flat out refuse to accept reality even when faced with it.

If she is a mama bear, the lady may also try to contact your parents out of spite and make up some bullshit story to blame you for her son's homosexuality (it's never their sweet little son's fault...) so I would be mindful of that. Otherwise, nah you have nothing to worry about. She will probably just ground him at worst (if she is anything like my aunt).[/QUOTE]

She can't contact my parents I don't think. We aren't in the phonebook and I preemptively blocked her on Facebook. Thankfully my parents don't do social media.

He admitted to doing this with other guys but of course I get caught. XD

8. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Well, he may have been caught before, and they're may have been house rules he was breaking. Not knowing your age, but my 15 year old son has strict rules about open doors when friends are over. If we caught him making out with any friend of his, we'd probably just stop it, and re-iterate the house rules. I know he's going to experiment, with either or both sex sooner or latter.

If you really want to see him, you will need to go talk to his mom. Just ask what the reason is for not being able to come back to her house. Don't explain, don't apologize for being who you are. You can apologize for making out with her son, if it was against house rules, you didn't know.

But, otherwise, I wouldn't pester him at his house.

9. whatdoIneed

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If he wasn't out to his mom (or if he's out and knew making out is against house rules), he kinda ran the risk when he made out with his mom home. I'm not defending what she did, just saying you shouldn't feel bad for potentially putting him or getting him in trouble. As to what to do...all you can do is try to contact him via a means he's likely to be able to receive without his mother monitoring it. You may need to wait for things to blow over or for him to be able to access email/Facebook/etc. somewhere other than home.

10. MissBookworm

MissBookworm Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Unless he hadn't come out yet and it was pure shock factor, you shouldn't feel bad about someone else's homophobic mom.

11. Notlad

Today I've just felt bad. The nature of the events made me come to the conclusion I may have more or less been used... I mean. As soon as I got into his house he tried to suck on my face. We hadn't hung out since we started "talking". I kinda think he was trying to just get in my pants.. during the making out he got in my lap and started straddling me and putting his arms around me.. I think I was screwed into believing he actually may have liked me.

Oh god I'm turning into a typical teenager. :/

12. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Yeeeaaah I can easily see him being sexually repressed by his mother and using you as an outlet to get his rocks off. Or maybe he is rebelling against her and making out with you knowing she would catch you was his way of figuratively showing her the middle finger. Or maybe he really did wanted you that badly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ In any case, giving the circumstances I think his relationship with his mother is about to blow up and I wouldn't want to be there for the whiplash.

Your choice.

13. Notlad

I made a decision that the healthy thing in this instance is to just end it. It clearly can't go very well with things the way they are now.

That and I'm scarred for life because of his mother who thinks I being the wild little harlott was violating her baby boy and aiding him in his perversions.

BUT WHATEVER.

14. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

This made me laugh.

I'm glad you dodged that bullet (in my opinion) and the subsequent drama that would come with it. At some point we just have to wonder if it's worth it to carry someone else's baggage on top of the issues we already have going on in our own lives.