1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They tell you to be yourself,then they judge you.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Litveninko, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Litveninko

I think that God torture me by making me growing up in this country >< I hate this place so much that im happy about its chaos.
    Interfering people, fake friends, closed mind society! :'( I'm so so so sick! If I really had no hope, I would have killed myself. My friend is bugging me about telling my parents since I told her! Its like she threat me :'( she kept saying : you are a girl, girl,girl! And there is no chance for you to be a boy. You should act like a girl, wear girls' clothes. Use make up, make your voice girly and live with the fact thatyou are a girl! Even if you look and sound as a boy, make yourself a one.
    I kept crying for her and she doesnt understand. She isn't the only person who have said the same. They think if I get my fuckin monthly shit means im a complete girl. But do girls have sperms? Which goddamn part they don't understand >< I swear I can leave anytime but I love my family and afraid something will happen to them. :'( why I have to live like this? What I have done wrong

i know im bugging people with my own problems, but theres no place else to let this out of my chest. :'(

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Litveninko,

I'm sorry, it really sucks that your friend cannot understand you.

Don't blame yourself for the closed mind people, it isn't your fault. Only you can tell who you really are, and it doesn't matter what people think.

A big hug, i wish you the best

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

the only part I disagree with is that last line. You are NOT bugging us. This is the place to come to with these issues. We are all dealing with having to hide our sexuality, and coming out issues. That's why were here. And I think the biggest part of it is just writing it out, get it all out there. And people here read it and are compassionate, and help in any way they can. I feel sometimes like just the fact that somebody reads my thread or my post, that at least someone is listening to me.
    I have lived in your country and I think that you are extremely brave. I left last year. I am a gay man, an independent adult, and was an expat there. All three factors made my situation much easier than your, and still it was not that easy. There was always the danger of arrest, and in fact I was only able to go on one date in a year there, it was just so hard, and even that was with another expat. The only people that have any rights there are heterosexual males, and even not all of them. I'm guessing that eventually, you are going to have to leave for your own safety. That's what I had to do. I know that it is so hard to leave your parents, but it might be easier for them to if they know that you are safe. I imagine that telling your mother will be so very hard. how do you think that she will react?

4. Litveninko

I already told her and all my family knows, but they told me not to talk about it again and that they will send me to therapist, and that I'm making theri lives a hell.

5. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just getting a visa nd moving out

6. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I am so very sorry to hear what you are going through. They are the ones that are making your life hell, and no matter what they do or even you do, it's not going to change who you are. Learning to accept who you are can bring much happiness, and avoid pain and suffering for you and for other people. I am really afraid, from what I saw of Egypt, that it will be hard to find a therapist that will understand and really help, but I hope that I am wrong. They have finally recognized in the US that "reparative therapy" where they try to "cure" people from being gay or from whatever their gender identification is, just doesn't work and worse, it does a lot of harm. The people who were "cured" of being gay eventually "reverted" because that is what they are. I can no more be "cured" of being gay than my brother can be "cured" of being straight, or being left handed, or having green eyes. It's not a disease, so there is no such thing as a cure. It is hard to come out here for many of us, but I am sure that you are facing a lot of pain. You are in my thoughts, and I am very glad that you came here to share your experience with us. We all need to keep fighting for freedom and equal rights for all LGBT people everywhere in the world. don't give up on yourself! There will be better days ahead. (&&&)

7. MissBookworm

MissBookworm Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    No matter what, don't let your friend influence you in telling your parents, or anyone else for that matter, who you are. Telling them you're gay, bisexual, transsexual, anything, should be on your own time and your own accord. I am going through a similar situation in which my friend is pushing me to tell my parents that I'm gay, saying, "Omg they need to know!" Don't let her sway your decisions.

8. Litveninko

she already did.. ><
    but my parents know anyway, but they reacted very bad that I told someone about my secret, there is no coming out here, or your life will be spoiled and rumors spread about you and shit.

---------- Post added 9th Dec 2014 at 12:31 PM ----------

I'll never be me
    if my parents died i'll be the reason. and it's a ''devilish thought'' that's what they thhink it is/.

9. wowiemio

I'm from Egypt and I know how hard it is.
    Just hang in there and try to find a way out of there if you could

10. Wildside

Wildside Guest

things have been pretty bad in Egypt the past few weeks. Al Sisi wants to show everyone that he is as good a Muslim as Morsi and his MB buddies. So he has been staging raids on the bath houses, and arranged for a news team to be on hand as the disrobed men were paraded out for the perp walk. I didn't even know that there were bath houses when I was there!!! It's definitely not a good place to be gay. :angry: I hope that OP can get to a better place.