1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where from here?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ABambi, Dec 8, 2014.

1. ABambi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I've got this friend who over the summer broke up with his bf (who was also a good friend if mine) and it ended pretty badly. His boyfriend ended up not talking to any of the people in out group and my friend felt responsible. Anyway fast-forward a couple of months and I ended up have a '1 night thing' with my friend as he called. I was annoyed nothing more could come out of it but let it go. Anyway over the weekend bit happened again and I even asked him what he wanted from it and if he was sure he wanted to go through with it. He said he did and that he just wanted a casual thing now and then. Do I texts him the next day what he wanted to do about it and he said that else should just leave it at that. To which I said are you going to end up changing your mind again like last time. To which he said if I do you'll stop me. I said I didn't want to be responsible for that and that he should try to either control his emotions or just live and let live. I haven't spoken to him since. What should I do / expect to happen?

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could be a friends with benefits type of relationship if you can emotionally handle that? But be careful, if your interested in something more, that might not be a good idea.

3. ABambi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He is worried about doing it again as it could end badly. But he said that last time and I'm 99% sure he would end up doing it again. I can handle the situation as all I want to do is make him happy. I'm just not sure how I can help him