1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck in between friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AnotherQueer, Dec 8, 2014.

1. AnotherQueer

Perth, the weirdest and furthest place from
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I need help.
    I'm currently in the situation of really liking a guy that I met a few weeks ago at a party-thing, and we seemed to have been well with each other and I know he liked me and I liked him. We spent quite a bit of time together, and we have texted since then, and I have realised I like him a lot. He is a friend of my friend who invited me to the party-thing.
    However, my friend, not the guy I like, has told me that the guy is sort of strange and uses people for his own good. When I was with the guy I found this to be a bit true, but I wasn't complaining or anything since I allowed myself to help him out (he needed lifts and runarounds). But my friend is advising me that I shouldn't like him because he just shrugs people off, and I don't know whether to believe him or not. I do like the guy, he lives about an hours drive from me, and I've tried convincing myself that I don't like him, when I really do.
    I don't know who to believe and what to do. Should I ask the guy I like if we could chat properly? Or should I just stop my fascination? :help:

2. Glalie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I say go for it! Maybe he is a user, and it won't go anywhere, but you'll never know if you don't try. If you do start something with him, just keep in mind what your mutual friend has told you, so you don't end up hurt, if it doesn't work out.