1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship help needed here!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Complex, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Complex

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay I asked out my crush he's my first crush he said yes and he was really sweet the firsts couple of weeks. Got him over started making out kind of went beyond that (no Its not sex just kinda imbetween) my first experience with anything like that than bam 2 weeks later he's avoiding me and not answering my messages to him going by him it's because I'm annoying but I don't think talking an hour facebook every 2 days is annoying considering he's on there 24/7 anyway! I've asked him what's wrong multiple times on facebook and I'm gonna ask again in real life I worked up the courage I'm going to say. I'm breaking up with you unless you give me a good reason why your ignoring me! I feel so bloody used and the worst thing was I was in love with him he's been avoiding me for 3 months and we've only been together for 4! Any advice people? Also he's an ftm transgender like me and we go to the same school too!

2. mangotree

Sounds like you're both going through some stuff at the moment.

If you can downgrade to friends and mutual supporters for a little while then the tension and emotion might dissapate - at which time you might be able to try relationshipping again.
    Often easier said than done though.