1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help deciding if my friend is bi?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mycrazyasslife, Dec 11, 2014.

1. mycrazyasslife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I need help whether or not you guys think my friend is possibly bi. So I've been friends with this guy for around a year now and he's really cool and hot. Im bi myself and completely in the closet, not in any denial and I've started to think he is too. So basically we became friends and I always thought he might be, he's really touchy and gives off this huge vibe. I do realize that I could be wrong in every way but recently things have changed, he got a girlfriend and is really whipped on her for about 6 months.

She left for college and so did I. I come back to visit from college and him and another one of our friends came over and got drunk like the usual except this time the third wheel friend passed out on my couch downstairs. Since we're drunk we just leave him and go upstairs and sleep in the same bed together, which we have never done before. Nothing was awkward or weird, we just passed out and then I wakeup around 3AM and now my curiosity won't let me go back to sleep. He's laying face up and I just could resist going for a feel since he always talked about how big his penis was. I feel him and it was soft.. At this point I just loose all sense and go under and stroke him, he gets hard pretty quickly and then I heard him move his hand so I knew he was awake at this point so I didn't really care. I kept going and now he was really hard. its been around 3-4 minutes now and I'm just playing wit his thing and then suddenly, he gets up normally, not in a rush. And I'm thinking to myself, he's probably going to the bathroom, so I just lay their and then 10mins goes by and I look outside and even while being really buzzed, he drove home. I called him and he said "I had to go home, sorry."

Keep in mind this was 3:30AM and there would be no reason. The next day we hangout and I would of never guessed based on how we acted to each other, that anything has happened. We are actually hanging out later just us two and I don't know if he's bi or what like why would he just drive away thats so weird. Im confused in every way and I like him he's really cool, If that couldn't change our relationship, nothing could.

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before I start... Why do you even want to find out whether he is bisexual? Just out of curiosity? Do you want to be his boyfriend?

3. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't think you'll really know what's going on in his head till you talk to him again. I would say that it's a good sign he's willing to see you again. that may mean he wasn't completely not into what you were doing and just needed some time to process it.

4. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

That would technically be sexual assault would it not...

Waking up like that when there was nothing previously going on between the two of you, could be quite jarring.

5. mycrazyasslife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ive always wanted him and yes, I would date him.

I do know the legal side of it, I was just out of hand. Alcohol + Hormones do not add well.

I think at this point, I'm going to just pretend like nothing happened and not try anything more... I think if he really would want me then he would try if he does.

6. Irene

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It IS sexual assault and it's not just the legal side, it's the only side there is! It doesn't matter if you are drunk, you still know what is right or wrong and that is f***ing WRONG