1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's happening again...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CallMeChristian, Dec 12, 2014.

1. It's happening again. I'm fighting with my parents and becoming very depressed very quickly.

I am 17, I have a new girlfriend who is 14, my parents won't let me see her. They tell me that the only reason I'm talking to her is because I'm desperate and lonely and they tell me that they look at me different for wanting to be with this girl (even though I have explained to them many times that I'm not in this relationship to have sex with an underage girl, I want to be in this relationship because there is a girl that I found that I have a lot in common with and that I have a real connection with.) They blame me for things that are out of my control and that I have nothing to do with (they have literally yelled at ME because they don't like what is happening in Ferguson.) I used to love sitting at home with my parents but lately I have literally dreaded coming home from school everyday. What do I do?