1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Best Friend jokes about shipping us a lot

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by puppiesarecute, Dec 12, 2014.

1. puppiesarecute

She's the only one that I feel comfortable talking about girls, not just guys with. I mean she usually does normal best friend stuff but when she does things like kiss me (on the cheek) lately she's been getting really awkward about it. And today she told me that we would be such a cute couple, a bit sarcastically, and she does that a lot. It's probably nothing but…

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Trust your senses. Don't let it show, but do keep it in mind that she might have some feelings for you. This is not necessarily a bad thing and depending on how you handle things can end in a good or bad way. Just don't over think the situation, see what happens and allow your suspicions to help you see the bigger picture in her actions towards you.

3. puppiesarecute

Yeah i am not gonna let it show at all. i really don't want to lose this friendship

4. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i wouldn't really read too much into it. if she's actually into you, the truth will prevail eventually. people tell my roommate and i all the time that we're like a perfect couple. she's completely straight and we both laugh and agree. there's nothing romantic there.

5. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like my first girlfriend, testing the waters to see if I felt the same way. On the other hand, it might not be that at all, it's just possible.

6. puppiesarecute

The thing is I can tell when she likes someone. It's painstakingly obvious. And I started to see some of that and I was just like "oh shit". Especially when she kissed me. Her face turned really red. And we were talking with my other best friend who talked about this boy who had kissed her in front of a shit ton of people, except he kinda pulled her in like a real kiss but just kissed her on the cheek, and later in turned out he was totally infatuated. I realized that was exactly the type of kiss she gave me. It didn't feel platonic. At all. But I always view cheek kisses as platonic so...

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! What are your feelings for her? :slight_smile:

8. antibinary

She probably fancies you. Do you fancy her?

9. puppiesarecute

I don't really know, I mean, obviously I like her, she's my best friend but I don't really know in what way.

10. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you don't really know in what way, my guess is at this point, from your side of things it's still platonic.

But then again, it may be that it just takes a while to let someone go from "best friend" to "someone I could be interested in" in your mind. (OR, you don't, and never will have anything but platonic feelings for her. *shrugs* Who knows?)

Is she in a relationship right now? (Didn't sound like it..?) If she's not, why not find a way to ask her if she has feelings for you?

11. puppiesarecute

No she's not. I might, I feel like that would be awkward though. See the thing is I kinda want to make out with her, but I don't really know if I have romantic feelings for her. That sounds absolutely horrible oh god.