1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to flirt with other girls?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by applepie, Dec 13, 2014.

1. applepie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    HELP ME.

I'm in college, and I keep trying to compliment other females around here, but they all think i'm just being friendly -_-

I tried the LGBT club, but it was very small, and 95% gay guys, 5% lesbians in relationships.

I'm almost to the point of getting a dating app just to meet someone... but im not sure how i feel about that...

Help on some ways to find/flirt with other females? should I just wear a big "I LIKE GIRLS" sign? haha.

2. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd start by asking this question of those lesbians in relationships in your LGBT club. Ask them how did *they* do it? (Flirt, let each other know they liked each other, and get together.) :slight_smile:

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's wrong with dating apps? There is nothing inherently wrong with finding someone online. It's efficient and opens you to a world of possibilities. Are their risks? Like everything else, of course there are. But they are manageable as long as your prudent and use good judgement. Do not dismiss them outright.

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Non verbal language is the key. Try to invite them to a situation where you are both close to each other, and not in the middle of a crowd, like dinner, coffee, watch a movie at her place... Try to be more direct, get closer to a point when you have the feeling you are being a bit "aggressive", but don't overdo it or exagerate unless you want them to run away ... And bring A TON of self confidence, because without it flirting with girls is nearly impossible. Also observe how others do it, being in real life or movies. Don't feel afraid of experimenting, finding your own style. After a while it will come naturally to you when you need it.

Don't have had any experience with dating apps, but I guess they are just a tool. The final work is on you. Good luck!

5. antibinary

I don't know how to flirt. I'm just really awkward.