1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I go on a date with this girl? (I'm a hot mess)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dayday4, Dec 15, 2014.

1. dayday4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So we met at a party and she was very forward and I was alittle drunk but it was nice. I liked her, I thought she was cute, but she's more butch than I am and she's very out. Now, I'm bi, and I have a thing for my male friend. Anyway she asked me out on a date and I said I would go but I'm not completely sure I should.
    I mean, she's my friends friend, she's been with girls before and I havent and I don't want to disappoint her, my parents don't know I'm bi and, I don't know, she's looking for long term and I want to experience life at college. She's 19 and I'm approaching 18 and I don't know I feel like it could be fantastic, but I also don't want to go on a date with her because I et anxious driving my dad to fucking work it's just too much anxiety for me.
    Any advice?
    I can give more details

2. Haim

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Could you tell her you'd prefer to get to know her as friends for now, as you are having some personal issues making you unavailable for dating? Takes the pressure off you a little and you can get to know her a bit better before making any sort of commitment.