1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think i have a problem

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by riptide226, Dec 17, 2014.

1. riptide226

OK for those of you who read my other post what do I do then you know K. well she has a younger sister who is turning 13 soon. I think I may be starting to develop feelings for her. (lets call her L)
    L is very pretty and we always joke around with each other and I make her laugh and she makes me laugh but I feel bad because she is Ks sister. any advice?:help::bang:

2. PatrickPH

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just out of curiosity, your profile says you're a straight guy, is this a mistake? If I may ask, how did you end up asking for help here on a LGBT forum? (not that I mind though!)

3. riptide226

well Patrick im here as an ally I guess you could call it because I have many friends who are LGBTs and I wanted to know what sort of difficulties they have in life and I happened to come across this site so no it is not a mistake that m profile says straight

4. Erick

Dang- I don't know what to do in your situation really. But love is love! And always keep that in mind. Follow your heart and do what it tells you, unless it's something crazy :')

5. riptide226

I think this is crazy