1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My best friend.........

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Myliferealme, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Myliferealme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay so I'm not really good at this so I'm gunna try the best I can.
    So I came out to my best friend a few months ago, she took it really well, much better than I though she would. Well since then I've been able to spend more time with her, and now I've fallen for her. I didn't mean to and I've been denying this feelings for awhile because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Recently she's been idk more touchy I guess, she always tries to hold my hand or play with my hair or something. She's not really a touchy kinda person so it's really weird. Then the last sleepover we had she tried to kiss me and I kinda panicked and pushed her away. Later that night she said "I'm starting to think I'm bisexual, but I'm not sure". Then at church she kissed my cheek. When I first met her (last year) I had told her I had kissed several girls and she asked me if I would kiss her. At the time I told her no.
    Idk she confuses me. I can't tell what she means by any of this. I really want something good to come of this. I don't know what to do. Does anybody have any advice?

2. Rainbows~Exist

Have you considered the fact that she might have had a crush on you all along? You come out to her and suddenly she becomes flirtatious around you and tries to kiss you. She might have been contemplating her sexuality when you came out to her. It's possible that your coming out has made her feel comfortable with her sexuality and now she maybe just wants a relationship or something... But that's just me guessing. Just carry on as before and if she tries to make a move just go for it. Kiss her back and see how the experience feels and what it might mean to both of you.

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that's a pretty good indicator that she's trying to figure out her sexuality and maybe wants to experiment to do that. Perhaps it would be a good time to talk to her about your feelings?

Good luck :slight_smile: