1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Different High Schools?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AzureDeleroix, Dec 18, 2014.

1. AzureDeleroix

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a year and 3/4 now. We are both thirteen and in the eighth grade. We have a problem, though. There's a high school that I want to go to, and a high school that she wants to go to. They're in the same district and all, but I want to go to the same school as her. I've had my heart set on my school for a while, but I want us to be close. I don't want to lose her. What should I do?

AzureDeleroix :eusa_doh:

2. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think that you two should sit down and talk about what is best for the relationship. I think you should go to the same school as her, but you should both agree on which school that is.

3. AliceBiersack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Don't switch schools because of one girl if you know that one school is the school that would be best for you and has better education. Relationships at this age do not last forever!

4. newfish

Who knows, maybe if it's already been a year and three quarters, it will keep going.
    But I think this poster still has a very good point in that the chance of it lasting is still small. Your high school will probably affect much of your life. This relationship most likely won't. Go with the high school you prefer because it's much more likely to have a long-term impact on you, and hopefully your girlfriend will decide she prefers it also.