1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thirsty (this seems dumb I know)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theskyiseverywhere, Dec 18, 2014.

1. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey... This may seem like a dumb topic, but I hope I get at least a few responses. I am in the closet. My plan is to come out at the beginning of next school year. I'm just not ready quite yet. Anyway, I really want to be in a relationship. This sounds awful, I know, but it's true. Unfortunately, there are not many gay guys in Texas :/ I sound like an awful person haha but I just want to experience it, you know? Don't hate me lol. Thanks for responding :kiss:

2. David21201

oh! Have a close guy friend you think is gay/bi? Kiss them or be like really close and get to know them. This could work with any dude.
    Worked for me at least! :wink:

3. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First a few things... 1st your not thirsty you're at an age were things change and so does the mind. You just want someone to hold and know everything is ok. 2nd its not a dumb topic its good to share your feelings sometimes it helps us become a better human. And your not an awful person dont think that about yourself because you want to experience things in life

All i can tell you is that when the time comes love will find you.You can look high and low for it and never find true love.When the time is right love with come to you

4. Erick

Aww haha don't be so down! There are plenty of great guys in Texas ! (myself included :wink:) - Haha no but seriously, coming out will open your eyes to your true friends and your fake friends. It's better to be yourself than drown yourself in despair-

Make sure not to force love to come to you, it will come naturally! And when you come out more guys will suddenly approach you! I guarentee it :slight_smile: