1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acceptance and Elation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rowena14, Dec 19, 2014.

1. rowena14

Finally had it out with my inlaws. I understand there concerns about me coming into the light what with my 3 year old daughter, living in the South, and a crazy ex that changes her mind and attitude at any given moment. I sat down and talked about some of the mixed messages I was getting. I sat down and told them how I felt and why I can't go back into the shadows. They asked me if I was sure about doing this and the consequences that may or may not happen. I said yes and I added that my crazy ex was going to be in the fight of her life if she tries to take her away from me. Now for the fun part now I have my daughter call me Maddy short for mommy and daddy. Now my mother-in-law is asking how she should address me to her friends. This is where I am lost. I have been gnawing on this bone and am completely stumped If yall got any ideas I am willing to see what you think. Happy Holidays to all of you out there.

2. David21201

Your preferred name should work