1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abusive Family

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tasmanian Devil, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Tasmanian Devil

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I want to know how to deal with dickish family members? My father and younger sister are the biggest assholes of the group they're always blaming others for their mistakes or arguing with people for no reason, I wouldn't care about it but my mom is being affected and she's the nicest person I know, she's very much depressed and now that I'm older she confides in me a lot about the hurtful things my father does or the things my sister says to her. I've seen them firsthand harass my mom without caring, then they ask her to forgive them only to do it again and then tell her it's her fault. So any coping tips or anything? Man, right now anything is good enough, tell me how to distract my mom when they're around and I'll do it.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. Tasmanian Devil

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No we don't have any family around us since my parents are immigrants from Pakistan and I'm the oldest of both my sisters, I also don't have any friends due to selective mutism. Thanks for trying to help though :v

4. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    We've got a bunch of passive aggressive bullcrap up in this unit

5. Tasmanian Devil

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm sorry if it seems that way, I'm really angry lately because of things happening in my life and I wanted to vent here and find something that could help. I just want to know what I said that was passive-aggressive other than the original post, I only want to know so I can think about it and apologize for it correctly.

6. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    I wasn't talking about any of you being passive aggressive your a cool cat...i was talking about my family at home

7. wasgij

You could practising some humorous comebacks together?

"Mum you're fat."
    "Come here so I can sit on you. You bag of bones. Unlike your father, if you know what I mean.":icon_bigg

8. Tasmanian Devil

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Eh I just saw the message, sorry if it made you feel wrong or something. I'm okay, just wanted to make sure I didn't offend anybody or do anything bad. Yer' a cool cat too.