1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute date ideas?? ASAP please

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bornthiswaybby, Dec 21, 2014.

1. bornthiswaybby

Hey guys!

So I need ideas for cute things to do downtown with a guy, I have to make a last minute plan. We were gonna go ice skating but neither of us feel like it.

Ideas?!

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. Yosia

Take him to a graveyard and slaughter him, thats always cute. *^.^*

4. shinji

shinji Guest

It's highly dependant on how well you know the person, what his personality is like and what is your end goal. Whatever ideas are given here, they would be nothing more but guesses as to what would be considered "cute" in your specific situation.

Movies are always a good alternative, when you have nothing else to think of, followed by a short walk to get the blood flowing and yourselves hungry and then finish off with dinner...

5. bornthiswaybby

I ended up leaving before seeing any of these! Thanks though. We just spent time together hanging out, like last time. Thanks guys!

6. Erick

That's awesome! I hope you had an amazing time :slight_smile: There were great ideas, maybe you can use them for the future ? :grin: