1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend being very confusing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ForNarnia, Dec 21, 2014.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Me and my friend have always joked around about loving eachother and being in a relationship, andI've never really thought much of it, but something happened a few weeks ago, and its making me question everything. My friend casually dropped out in conversation that she was bisexual, and then quickly started saying that she only thought that, and she was actually straight. But I can't help but wonder if she was going to come out to me but changed her mind in the last second. This same friend is often questioning me about my sexuality, she has even asked me if Im pansexual before (I lied and said no because Im closeted)And I can't help thinking theres more to it. Theres probably not, and maybe Im just being wishful because it'd be nice to have an LGBT friend, but still. What do you guys think?

2. ZestyLion

The best thing you can do is to come out to them and see if they end up coming out to you. If they don't, they might not be ready, or they're just straight, but it never hurts to tell them about you.

3. Erick

Sounds to me that she's confused. But before she tells you her sexual orientation, you must open up to her and help her realize that you trusted her so much you told her a secret that others do not know about.

I'm pretty sure she will open up and if she doesn't, then- she's either not ready to come out or she's straight, either way you have someone you trust who knows the real you :slight_smile:

===

EDIT: I just realized I said the exact same thing as ZestyLion :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: