1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding someone to experiment with?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SquidwardT, Dec 22, 2014.

1. SquidwardT

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi guys, lately I have been wanting to experiment(sexually) with someone the problem is I can not use online means because of my age, I dont think I know anyone who would want to who I know well enough to ask and I tend to be kind of shy and awkward. I may be kind of young but does anyone have any tips?

2. SaharaMoose

To be honest... I constantly hear people say that they regret losing their "virginity" so early on in life. Sooner or later you will find somebody, and then you can start experimenting. Just make sure you're ready and the person you're with is ready. I can't really thing of anything else to suggest because of your age :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Summer1110

I think a lot of people regret how/when they lost their virginity, I think its good to wait though honestly I have no room to talk. I would suggest though maybe starting with the small things, you dont have to into the big deed right away. One thing I tried wass joining the lgbt club at my school, which let me meet some people as well as gave me security in that being in the club allowed me to meet other women, but to people I wasnt ready to come out to I could just say I was a supporter and there with friends. It might also help since you say youre shy because personally my schools GSA club helped me come out of my shell.
    Dont try and rush it and I wish you good luck!