1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phone number

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Manta, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Manta

I was making eyes (?) at someone in a cafe, and they gave me their number before leaving. I want to reply, but how? This is the first time this has happened to me.

2. EDMJunkie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would suggest just texting them and introducing yourself. Calling them might be a bit too strange for first contact. Once introductions are done with, you can proceed however.

But if you're not interested, just don't call or text them, they'll get the memo.

3. Erick

They took interest in you, so you should totally text back if you wish to get closer to them!

4. Itisthefear

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well that's very interesting!! :slight_smile: i think that it's a really good experience and it dsn't happen to everyone haha as the previous people said if you really are interested you can simple text and write something like " hey you gave me your phone the other day i'm X nice meeting you" and you can start a convo going :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: