1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help with a guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Theatertennis17, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like this guy that is the kind of guy who is nice to everyone and when you first meet him it seems like he's into you, but he's actually just being super nice. I really like him and I love being around him he always makes me laugh and I have so much fun. However, I don't know his sexual orientation and I have no clue how to find out without being super awkward. We are friends on facebook, but I'm not sure if he really uses that. I could get his number but it would be awkward if I text out of the blue like hey I got your number because I really wanted it. I mean I guess it wouldn't be but I just feel uncomfortable doing that. I won't see him for probably like a month, so I don't know how anything will work out.

2. shadowraptor

Is there any chance you can get his number before he leaves? (I'm assuming he's going somewhere if you won't be seeing him for that long) You could keep talking to him and work on developing your friendship, get to know him better and work on asking him about who he likes... or what he likes :wink:

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're Facebook friends just message him and say hey, and see if a conversation can start that way. Maybe you can make plans to hang out or something

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just try to talk to him... message him on facebook.. invite him to hangout... or maybe to a party or a group activity with some of your other friends :slight_smile:

5. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OMG I know a guy just like that he's so nice you'd think he's flirting but he acts like that with everyone he talks too. Social media is an easy way to break the ice with someone you are too shy to talk to in real life. you don't have to look at their eyes and make sure your voice is clear and all that stuff. But fuck Facebook no one cool under 25 like that anymore, I only use because my older relatives will ask me why I stopped using it in real life and I'll feel awkward.

6. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, just talk to him and get to know him first. There's no need to rush into things.