1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This has been bothering me for a while now

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gay Cody, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Gay Cody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, it all started earlier this year, I had a friend, I thought that he was really cool (I didn't have a crush on him), we'd stay up playing video games like all night with my best friend (I am horribly crushed on him, but he's straight) and his girlfriend, she was the first person I came out to. Basically it started when he dumped her for the first time, me and my best friend tried comforting him, because he was talking about wanting to kill himself and stuff, but then his girlfriend started messaging me crying, and we were then comforting her, she texted me balling her eyes out and I thought it would be a good idea to send him the messages of her crying, to show him what he did, my best friend agreed (I forgot to say he got a new girlfriend in three days) and he just messages me back saying fuck me and that I'm a complete ass for doing that, so I stopped comforting him after that and only cared about his girlfriend, coming to find out my best friend sent him pictures of her crying and he actually felt bad about it, and telling him thanks for doing that (Like literally what). Anyways time passes they get back together and he apologize ex for treating me like an ass, my initial reaction was hmm (cause I felt like he'd do something to her again) Anyways I had a chance to get a boyfriend but he never talked to me once and then blocked me on Facebook, and I generally was pretty upset about that, but my friend didn't care a bit and then told everybody I don't like that I don't like them and made up a bunch of lies about me to his girlfriend to make her not like me. They broke up a little bit after that (I knew he'd do something to make that happen again) but they got back together like a week later. About a month after that he started begging for me to forgive him and my best friend begging for me to accept it, I mildly did, but after that he planned this big trip to the movies, I wouldn't have been able to go, but he was like, "Yo can I smoke pot on the car?" Umm no, are you fucking stupid, but he insisted on bringing pot, and even with me not going I didn't want my clean drug free best friend going, and that stupid drug addict yelled at me for not wanting me to have him in danger, trip got cancelled anyway though(all that makes me against drugs more than I already was). But now, I really wish my best friend would drop him because I'm positive he'll get him into a really bad situation, or ruin his life like he did mine, and his girlfriends on multiple occasions.

Sorry if anything makes no sense, and all of the grammatical errors and typos. Also, if anyone could tell me how to delete a post that'd be great.

#1 Gay Cody, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  2. flatlander48

2 things:

1) It is often easier to see the impending train wreck if you'e not standing on the tracks.

2) You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him think.

3. Saultsj

Saultsj Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Both of these people dont sound like great friends (smoking pot, making up lies about you). I know it's probably difficult but I think it would be best to start distancing yourself from them. These people seem like they're a negative influence on you. In my opinion it would be best to keep up with them occasionally but in general see them less often. Unfortunately people change and so the person you made friends with may be very different now.
    Also don't let anyone force you to be around drugs. If you're not comfortable with it then you dont have to be around them.