1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Girlfriend Who Blames Herself

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by David21201, Dec 26, 2014.

1. David21201

OK so literally a few minutes ago my girlfriend just went bat-shit crazy on me. I know i did something to piss her off. She feels like she is just a worthless piece of shit. I am anooying as hell and I know it. We haven seen each other in a week and I know its killing both of us. I thought about sending this to her.

"NO YOU ARENT YOU ARENT A FUCKING COPING MECHANISM! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME BECAUSE I DONT THINK YOU DO! I HAVENT FUCKING HURT MYSELF FOR 5 WEEKS! THATS THE MOST IVE GONE AND ITS BECAUSE OF YOU. ITS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LOVE ME AND I DONT WANNA DISAPPOINT THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON WHO LOVES ME FOR ME. I AM SORRY I AM SUCH A SCREW UP. I AM SO FUCKING SORRY"

But decided against it. I dont know what to tell her. I dont want to lose her.
    Her dads an alcoholic and her mom is never around because shes off partying. They blame her for never being able to have lives.
    I dont know how to help her or how to mend this up. She also suffers from depression as do I and I am too far away to make sure she doesnt hurt herself.
    Any advice welcome...I'll need it

2. Saultsj

Saultsj Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe give her a day or two to calm down a bit and make sure you tell her how important she is to you.

3. David21201

thanks for the advice, we ended up spending the day together yesterday and it helped us. Then something must have happened because we are back to where we started...

4. JessicaWolfess

I wouldn't send that original message. I honestly don't know what to say but I will try, the fact you two (I'm assuming she around the same age as you) are so young makes this quite tough. I would go see her maybe invite her over or go somewhere private and let her cuddle you and cry into you, don't talk just hold and cry, it could be good for her and you. As for her parents since she is so young she can't do much, maybe call child services but that would be a absolute worse case scenario. I guess the best thing you can do is make her feel special and loved and don't feel to sorry for yourself to her otherwise she might think she made you deppresed (I.e. with that message you were going to send). Or possibly break the relationship off and give each other breathing room, distance from eachother won't solve or do anything. Once again I honestly don't know what to say or suggest, and take what I have said with a pinxh of salt as I am friggin terrible with relationships.

5. David21201

We got to talk again today and she got mad and after like 6 hours of not talking she sint me this
    "i fucking hate you yet i still wanna fucking talk to you
    i fucking hate it wen my head heart and common sense dissagree"
    i told her thats what love is (totally quoting a movie) and she is now talking to me over the phone a crying mess....shit must have happened