1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I ask her out?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Artistic Ferret, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Ok, so there's this girl and I'm slowly falling in love with her. I really want to ask her out but I'm not sure if I should. When I first met her she told me she was bi. Now she says she thinks she's straight because she likes men more. But she told me she honestly dosent know. I have been planning to ask her out for days but idk if I should follow through. She does show some interest, she plays with my hair all the time, touches me a lot, she helped me wipe off my face, and ran up and locked arms with me when we crossed the street, it also is never very hard for me to get her to smile. All she has to do is look at me - her eyes are so beautiful I just melt. My problem is if she is confused about her sexuality should I make my move? I don't want to make her even more confused. She told me she likes men but there are the occasional female exceptions. I absolutely adore her and I don't want to wonder what could've happened if I don't make my move. I'm so confused. Sorry if this is all over the place I just want some help.

2. Oh hai

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    OMG Ask her out definitely!!!! If she isn't 100% straight, and so therefore she can't exactly judge you for taking a chance, and the absolute worst that could happen is some awkwardness, and if you don't you'll be saying "what if..." for the rest of your life.

3. David21201

Just do it, if she says shes a bisexual that means she does have attraction to girls. I'd roll the dice and take a risk if i were you!

4. Ok thanks guys, I guess I'll be asking a certain girl out real soon! :wink: Who knows it might be worth the risk.

5. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing worthwhile happens without taking a few risks...and this is a risk worth taking. Ask her out, but don't put your whole self-esteem on the line, if she says no, pat yourself on the back for trying, and use your new-found courage to court someone else! :slight_smile:

6. Oh hai

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What greatwhale said.

7. Lol thanks guys, I'm excited to take this risk. It just might work out.