1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thank god she did not send me anything for Christmas1

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dano218, Dec 29, 2014.

1. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am happy and I am truly happy my sister who is 26 and for no reason what so ever cannot accept my sexuality did not send me a christmas gift. I told to stop pretending like you care about me when you don't even acknowledge. I told her to get over it for mom and dad's sake and move on. She had the audacity to send me a christmas present last year and a picture of her daughter for her birthday. I had the audacity to say thank you but also be honest and tell her how riduculous she has been It been years since she knew I was gay and for no reason what so ever there is something horribly wrong with me being gay. The whole family besides grandparents are ok with it and most of my friends but out of all people she cannot accept it let alone give me a explanation of what she is acting like a child. I thank her for getting the message and sending me no presents or letters cause it is fake.

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah man, I'm sorry for the breakdown of your relationship with your sister. I'm not sure why she has a problem with your sexuality. All I can hope is that in time she comes to her senses.

3. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks. It just takes time to accept I may not have relationship with her ever again and it just mind boggles me the way she acts like a immature brat.