1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like a straight guy and I think he likes me...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Powerz, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Powerz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like a guy who says he straight but he seems to flirt with me when we are alone. He doesn't talk to anyone like he does to me. I came out a while ago and now everyone knows. We were chatting on Facebook but he started getting really sexual and even sent me a picture of his cock. After a hour he started to chat with me again but beside a messages there was a x... I dont know if thats me picking up on nothing but it seemed odd at the time.

He acts weird around his friends and normally hugging his male friends which is also odd. I really like him and I really don't know what to do.

Should I tell him I like him or should maybe wait a while and ask him XD

2. holyheckhockey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Id just tell him. I mean I'm no pro but straight guys dont usually send other guys dick pics...
    Or rather yet ask him why he sent it. See if you can get HIM to say he likes you. Then it wont be embarassing for ya.

#2 holyheckhockey, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  3. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

There's nothing straight about sending dick pics to your gay friends.

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah.... I think he likes you. I would just talk to him about it. Ask him what's going on, maybe tell him you kind of like him.

Good luck!

5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

definitely not straight sending you a dic pic, but just don't get yourself hurt, emotionally. if it's so important for him to be the macho straight guy with his straight buddies, go into any relationship with him with your eyes wide open, knowing that he will probably not want to let that relationship get out into the open. he has made a pretty overt overture, so you can just ask him if he wants to hook up. but that may be all he wants.

6. Voidivine

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hilarious. Do what you wish. It is a safe harbor.

7. Composerbpc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sort of in a similar situation because I like someone that's straight but I don't think he actually likes me back, though he and I are good friends at school, we don't talk much outside of school besides occasional texting. He did send me a picture once tho. More like we exchanged pictures. Honestly a lot of people think this dude is gay but he swears he isn't. So i can't say if he likes you or not because I'm in kinda the same situation and I can't tell myself. He tells me he loves me all the time, but I know for sure he just means as friends. We have a better relationship in person than over texting, which is probably a good thing. So i wish you the best of luck although it sounds like he may have a secret crush on you...
    ;D
    p.s. I say go ahead and tell him if you two are really good friends. If you aren'y really good friends then maybe wait a little bit till you can decide if you really think he likes you for real.