1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torn

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by blackvelvet, Dec 31, 2014.

1. blackvelvet

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I spent Christmas with my family, whilst my poor gf spent the day alone. This was what she insisted on tto try to make things easier.

Now here we are at New Years Eve. I want to bring in the New Year with her. However, i live with my elderly mother and it puts me on such a guilt trip that she will be here alone. I have asked her to go to my sisters tonight but I know she won't go. My mother and sister are both very against my relationship so I can't bring my gf here.

It's easy and convenient for my sister as she has married and moved out and is quite happy for me to be here as my mother's companion.

Feel so torn.

2. Alvina

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :/

Maybe you could have not visited your family and spent New Years with your sisters and partner? Of course, forgive me for suggesting this when I know nothing about your family dynamic.

3. Really

Is your mom going to bed early/before midnight? Could you go out then and be with your gf?

4. Voidivine

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Spend New Year with your elder.

The next day come to your love with presents and tell her, "Let us think, that it is New Year now." Then do something enrapturing together.