1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what to leave my boyfriend for a woman

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nmu, Jan 2, 2015.

1. nmu

nmu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have been with my current boyfriend for just over six months and it's been a rollercoaster as he is very paranoid and possessive as he feels uncomfortable with my bi sexuality knowing that I lean towards the same sex (females) 80% of the time. Recently I got in touch with a girl whom I know through mutual friends, we really hit it off and I have a real connection with her. She not knowing I was in a relationship asked me out on a date for the end of january as we both have important exams coming up. I said yes to her knowing that I would obviously have to break up with my boyfriend which I planned on doing anyway, so it's not like I'm making a rash decision. I understand that I may not end up with this girl in a long term relationship but I feel this is a risk worth taking. I would like some advice on what to say when I break up with him because I obviously don't want to tell him that he drive me into the arms of another as I care about him and would wish to remain good friends with him after. I don't want to asay anything that will lower his already minimal self esteem either? Any advice?:confused:

2. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Well, the it's not you it's me speech is always a standby, I've heard that often enough.

Stick to the truth, it's going to hurt him anyway.