1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crushing on bestie of my bestfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by justbehappy, Jan 2, 2015.

1. justbehappy

Hey, I need some advise.
    So basically my bestfriend, that we will call her C, before knowing me she had another bestie, that we will call A. (Just for the record we're all bisexuals)
    So C had a crush on A for about 5 or 6 years and never told her how she really felt (even though we both suspect A knew ). Gradually C started to "forget" A and now they are only bestfriends.

Last year C introduced me to A, since we're her two bestfriends.
    We got along immediately. She's funny, smart, has a great personality and we have a lot of things in common.
    The problem is that I'm starting to get interested in her. At first I was scared to talk to her online since that's not exactly my thing, but when we started to talk and I lost my shyness we talked for hours. In fact, the last time we talked (online), we talked for 13 hours, only ending the conversation at 5 a.m. !

What should I do ? I don't want anyone getting hurt over this. Not A, C or even ME.

2. lilrocket

Maybe, if you really feel strongly for C, and then especially if A no longer has those feelings, you could always broach the subject with A and ask whether or not she would be okay with it.... of course if your feelings for C weren't that strong, it might be best to avoid potential conflict with your bestie over it, but then it's something you have to weigh up really.