1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by geroni211, Jan 2, 2015.

1. geroni211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry for the wall of text that's probably about to come, and any grammar mistakes that might be in it.

So, there's this guy in my class which i am pretty sure is gay. And im wondering if he might like me as more than a friend. And i want the same. But i have no idea how to ask him any of this. And since i might have feelings for him, i don't know if any of my previous assumptions are correct.

So i decided that, the best persons to help me would be you guys.

First, i need to tell you that nobody except my 4 best friends know i'm gay.
    Now, to show you why he might be gay:

He is a lot more touchy than the other guys, like sometimes he just randomly touches me in my pecs, or something like that. Also, once, a girl for some reason dared him to grope me in the butt, and he sort of did it, not groping, but he touched my butt, then a bit later apologised. Plus, once, when most of the guys were talking, he said that if they gave him a million dollars, and nobody told anybody else, he would accept to get fucked in the ass. He started this conversation completly randomly when we weren't even talking about anything to do with that.

But he is also one of the guys who is more active in talking about girls and that sort of stuff.

That's why is suspect he might be gay/bi.
    As to why he might have feelings for me, there is the dare thing, and i could swear he does and asks a lot of thing to see if i'm gay. And when we are in class when he forgets something (a pen, something like that) he always ask me first.

Does this make any sense or is it just me just dreaming?

2. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

May or may not be. Find more reasons to be around him, and see what develops.

3. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When we have a crush on someone it's very easy to focus on the things that offer hope and encouragement, or confirm our thoughts and feelings, to the exclusion of things that may suggest something quite different.

I'm certainly not dismissing the things you highlighted in your posting, but I think you need a bit more to go on. Is there any way you can spend more time with him and get to know him better?

4. geroni211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ok, i will try to be more with him, and look for more proof.

5. turtlemom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I lean more towards that he does like you. But even if he does you will still need to tread carefully and not too fast. Even if he is gay or bi he isnt open about it so that could be tricky.Take your time and develop a friendship you never know.

6. geroni211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, on holidays, i got a new haircut, and today was the first day of school (sadly), and as soon as he saw me, he ran and just messed around with my hair. Later, when we were more or less just alone, he whispered something like "I'd do you". I asked what he said, and he just did a fake laugh and said "Nothing".

The problem with us is, (if he really is gay) it seems we are both just trying to give signs to eachother, not too explicit because we dont know if the other one really is gay. And it feels really stupid. Any not so obvious signs to give him while i muster up the courage to tell him or ask him anything

7. geroni211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, on holidays, i got a new haircut, and today was the first day of school (sadly), and as soon as he saw me, he ran and just messed around with my hair. Later, when we were more or less just alone, he whispered something like "I'd do you". I asked what he said, and he just did a fake laugh and said "Nothing".

The problem with us is, (if he really is gay) it seems we are both just trying to give signs to eachother, not too explicit because we dont know if the other one really is gay. And it feels really stupid. Any not so obvious signs to give him while i muster up the courage to tell him or ask him anything

8. geroni211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So yesterday, i was leaving school, and i was talking with that guy. At some point he complained that i hadn't said goodbye to him like i did to some of the girls (I give some of them kisses on the cheek), so i asked if he wanted me to kiss him (in a serious-ish tone) and his response was "Yes". Then he did something he does everytime he says anything gay sounding, he said "No", like he realised what he just said. He either says that or "Just kidding" then apologises, laughing.

9. MrSkittles

He probably is gay/bi but isn't out or is uncomfortable about it. I wouldn't assume but that's what I think. I may be wrong but just talk to him a bit more. See if he gets more comfortable. Be careful if he isn't gay/bi I have heard of people who act like that but are straight.