1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl likes me...I think...but I haven't come out yet

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FuzzyWuzzy44, Jan 2, 2015.

1. FuzzyWuzzy44

There is this pansexual girl and I'm 99.9% sure she likes/liked me. I mean she flirted with me a lot and she seemed to blush a lot around me (as I do around her :rolle:slight_smile:. She also hung around me a lot and she is kind of an introvert (like she's loud she just doesn't go out of her way to talk to people) and she went out of her way to talk to me. So...the problem is I haven't really even slightly come out as anything to anyone and I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual (still unsure...:confused:) and since she is also friends with my sister, I think my sister gave this girl the impression I'm straight.
    PLEASE HELP!!!!:help:
    I would love to be in a relationship with her, I just am not completely sure if I'm straight, bi, lesbian, I'm just really confused...:tears:
    BUT I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER :icon_redf
    But the biggest problem now is she is totally ignoring me...I dunno if she is ignoring me because she likes me and thinks ignoring me is the best thing for me and her, but I'm also terrified she lost complete interest in me and doesn't even consider me a friend.(possibly because I was imagining this entire thing WHICH WOULD BE AWFUL) :tears:
    I mean, my school does this thing where we can send messages around christmas to people and she literally sent them to ALL her friends (which are quite a few) and I didn't get one :eek:
    I dunno, I always thought I was straight...but lately I have been noticing girls...like A LOT...:icon_redf...so I'm starting to wonder if thinking I was straight was just a feeling pushed upon by my SUPER conservative family.
    SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    What should I do?
    I think I really like her!!!

#1 FuzzyWuzzy44, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  2. CyanChachki

How well do you know this girl?

3. FuzzyWuzzy44

I mean, we weren't best friends, but we did joke around a lot more than she did with other people...we never had super deep conversations. But I knew her since the start of September, so like 4 months?

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess try to hint to her that you're into girls.

5. dei29

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Maybe she thinks that you dont like her as you said that your sister is friend with her and give the impression that u are straight, its her way to moved on.. You go girl. Talk to her :slight_smile:

6. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What I would do is ignore the labels for now. When unsure, sometimes you have to explore who you love and decide your label based on that, rather than the other way around. If she is still into you (she might be ignoring you because she thinks you're straight), this is a perfect opportunity to explore your sexuality. Just because you identify as straight/questioning currently, that should not affect who you date. You should change and adapt your label according to your thoughts and experiences, not change your thoughts and experiences for your label.

7. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well its pretty obvious that you can rule out "straight" as your orientation. It's clear that you in two like eachother, so I would just say that you should continue being friends and try to drop hints that you're interested in her.