1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend cheated but wants to get back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by topgear109, Jan 3, 2015.

1. topgear109

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ex-boyfriend was cheating on me with a girl who was my best friend. We weren't ever too close but I never minded too much. Since we broke up I met this other guy who I trust and we're going out. Now he wants to get back with me but I'm too nice to tell him no and I have a new bf who actually seems to care for me.
    :help:

2. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you don't want to be mean about it (which I actually think is rather admirable) just tell him that you are seeing someone else and so, while you appreciate the offer, you will have to decline. You don't have to make it about him at all--if you don't want to.

3. Lipstick Leuger

He just wants to see if he can get you back, it's a power trip. Seriously, it would be a big mistake to get back with him. Leopards don't change their spots.

Besides, do you want to hurt your new guy as much as you were hurt when your ex cheated on you?

4. topgear109

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last time I saw him he hit me and called me a slut so no chance of getting back together

5. Yosia

This.

6. geroni211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Honestly, it sounds like too many people have been nice to him, he deserves a change

7. robotman

If you have a new bf who cares and treats you better, please do not let this guy back into your life, move on... It might seem abit odd or difficult but it is for the better. If you have someone who actually treats you well, if not better why give it up? It doesn't matter what I say, just make whatever decision makes you feel better! Life is all about decisions, you just have to do whatever makes you happy and go with it! Good luck dude!