1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dick pic from a friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yuki, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been talking to a friend on facebook. We have never talk or meet outside of facebook. He has a boyfriend and is in a monogamous relationship. He likes to tease me a lot. But he went to another level by sending me his dick pic. He jokingly asked to trade nude pics and I said yes. What the fuck is going on!? I'm so confused by everything he does. I can't tell when he's messing around or being serious. He told me that he would like to have sex with me but can't because he's in a relationship. Should I just ask straight out if he's hitting on me?

P.S. I would not have sex with him. I don't go after guys who are taken

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    um... no offense, but you've already pretty much crossed the line by trading nude pics with him. He's clearly hitting on you, and would clearly find an excuse or justification to have sex with you if given the chance.

Which also raises the issue of... why would you want to even consider talking to/going out with/having sex with, someone who isn't willing to be faithful to his boyfriend.

This guy is bad news. My suggestion is, if you're serious about having integrity toward guys who are in relationships, is to just cut off contact with him.

3. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The thing is I didn't send him my nude pics. I thought he was kidding so I said yes
    He is a really nice guy who does things out of the left field. I've never meet him before but he seems like a decent guy. It's a weird friendship between us I suppose
    I can't cut off contact with him due to many reasons. I would totally go after him if he wasn't in a relationship

I'll be meeting him soon

4. user123456

Out Status:
    Some people
    As Chip has stated, I don't think you really want to go after him. What are those important reason for you not cutting contact with him, other than you liking him?

The right thing to do right now would be to tell him he has absolutely crossed the line considering he has a boyfriend. Then it depends on his reaction. Either way, what he is doing right now is absolutely wrong and if he isn't planning to break up with his BF very soon and is sending his dick around, then such a kind of guy is someone you really don't want to be in a relationship with.

5. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, I do like him. He's rubbing off on me. We have similar humor and randomness but he's a lot weirder. I'm attracted to weird people, be it friends or boyfriend.

I'd like to think he's not that kind of person. The thing about me is once I like someone as a friend, it's hard for me to cut off contact due to many (personal) reasons.

6. user123456

Out Status:
    Some people
    You see him cheating on his current boyfriend. What makes you think he will be faithful to you?

Unless you are only looking for sex with him, I would stay away from him - he can only hurt you.

7. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to be his friend. I would totally have sex with him if he were single. I feel like it's not my business to get involve with his relationship or tell him what to do.

---------- Post added 4th Jan 2015 at 06:26 AM ----------

And he has helped me quite a bit when I was having some issues. All I just want to know is if he is hitting on me and should I call him out for that?

8. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's how people get in relatonship problems and get diseases, when you sneak around outside fo your relationship, that is he is doing, how do you know his boyfriend doesn't have anything?

9. soulcatcher

Your friend is sexually attracted you. Also, I think it is pretty obvious that he is hiting on you.

10. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yuki, why did you bother to post if you already had your answer before you started? Everyone's telling you this is a bad idea, and you're arguing on why he's such a wonderful person.

So... if you want to cultivate a friendship that's going to end up being a relationship and wrecking his current relationship so that you can end up with a boyfriend who cheats on people then... have at it. You seem pretty bound and determined to. You really didn't need to make this thread at all.

11. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Others already pointed that this is a bad idea. You can't trust him if he is cheating his boyfriend, and if you maintain contact with this kind of intimacy, then you are helping him to cheat and it becomes your problem too.

Sure, you are free to ignore us and do whatever you want about this, but, please, think about it and consider what we are saying. It is a bad idea.

12. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he's monogamous, then I must be Oprah's body double.

13. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Personally, I don't think you can trust him as far as you can throw him. Considering you have never met him in real life, it sounds to me like he is flirting with you because he thinks it doesn't count as cheating if he's never met you. I've known guys like this before.
    Maybe I'm wrong, and I don't intend to tell you what to do with your life, what you do is your decision. But if he was so willing to send you nudes, which some class as a form of cheating, I would suggest you be very careful about trusting him.
    I'm sorry for being so pessimistic.

14. Quiet Raven

I wouldn't be so quick to say you need to stay away from but...

He is definitely flirting with you. Just tell him you are not interested in trading nude pics, because he has a bf, and see what he says. If he persists, then yeah you should probably distance yourself from him.

15. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Stay away, that's how people get into trouble and get diseases, when they be unfaithful and have secret sneaky one night stands and lack a monogamous friend with benefits, i like a friend with benefits, a person with whom you a friends with without the relationship drama and you can get it on with without commitment but it can become complicated when you don't know who the person has been with .

You are now a dot on a sex map including your boyfriend, all they guys he's hooked and with and hooks up with in secret, this guy you are talking about may sleep with other guys too beside his boyfriend. http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jul/map-high-school-hookups

#15 Chromedome, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  16. Torganguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dunno, I must just be old fashioned but I don't really think just sending someone a picture of what is a very private thing is appropriate, gay or straight. I just don't get what purpose it serves even if you are in a relationship.

Anyone else out there agree, or am I just nuts?

17. DelvSeigible

Its often gets weird in the cases that allows sharing to become exclusively perverse in the manner of communication. A genital is call a private part because it is precious. In vietnamese, a penis is call cua quy which translated to precious goods. You do not throw something precious around, its quite disturbing. Your organs are yours but societal decency still apply in all situations that could affect other people.

GENITAfiticious, a new word
    -E

18. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, he was indeed teasing me just for fun and apologize afterward. he said he's taken and would like to be my friends because we share a lot of things in common

---------- Post added 5th Jan 2015 at 04:03 AM ----------

and I mean a lot when I said a lot

19. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe I could understand the dick pictures, IF his boyfriend knew, approved and you agreed to receive them. The flirting is VERY confusing. Why does he play these strange games if he's in a happy monogamous relationship? It raises many questions.

If he's willing to sneak around his current boyfriend, he'll probably do the same to you when he gets bored. I know you feel for him. This isn't easy for you. It can be difficult to think objectively under the influence of crushes and love. However, the reality is; people can't be fixed with only love. He needs to want to change himself for the better.

If I were in your shoes, I would probably cut off all contact like Chip said. That might also be because of my past experiences being manipulated. I don't know what you owe him, but you shouldn't feel more compelled to date him for that reason. It's good that he apologised and he better not pull any more of these stunts. I hope he follows through with changing his actions. You can stay friends with this guy if you want. Please keep in mind that he isn't good boyfriend material.

At the end of the day, it's up to you if you plan to wait for him to leave his boyfriend and make a move. Sometimes people must learn lessons by hitting rockbottom. Although I would strongly suggest looking elsewhere. I think one should value themselves enough to understand that they deserve loyalty from a partner.