1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she into me or not?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by cryptic, Jan 4, 2015.

1. cryptic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am a lesbian and my best friend is bi. I have feelings for her for over a year. I think she is somehow aware of that, she even asked me once if I liked her but I was drunk and denied.
    A few months ago when we were partying she made suggestive comments but nothing ever happened. Last week though, she asked me if I want us to practice our kissing skills together. I said yes immediately, we were supposed to set a date and do this.
    Last night we were at a party together. We went to the bathroom and when she was walking into her cabin I waited. But then she winked and started teasing me to get inside. I did and she immediately closed to door and pinned me to the wall, kissing me. We were there for like, 5 or 10 minutes and then just walked out of there not saying anything. About two hours later she lead me to the bathroom again and did the same thing. I think she was enjoying this, it was a bit funny because someone else was in the bathroom and we were trying to keep quiet but kept giggling. When I tried pulling her closer she eagerly did it and didn't protest and when I stopped for a minute and looked at her saying that she's kind of using me, she just smirked and kissed me again. At some point I started laughing and rested my forehead on her arm, that's when she started kissing my neck. After that we stopped and walked out of there, again not really saying anything. I really enjoyed it and I hope she did too, but I don't know how she might feel. I'm not going to see her again for the next two days and I don't know what to expect. Could you give me some advice? :slight_smile:

#1 cryptic, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not really sure. Maybe she really is just experimenting with her kissing skills, but maybe she's actually interested and trying to work out if you're interested in her. I'd suggest you ask her about it in a way that puts the focus more on her feelings. You could jokingly ask (if this happens again) something like 'Do you have a crush on me or something?" and if she says yes, ask her if she's serious. That way, if she says no, it sounds like you were joking so it's not awkward. I'm really not sure, just do what you think is best. Good luck (sorry for my poor advice-giving skills) :slight_smile:

3. EbonyDazed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Definitely confront her when your both sober and really try to work out if she likes you or not. If she's aware you like her then she should know that what she's doing is sending you mixed signals.

4. cryptic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you so much for replying! I think I'm just going to ask her if she still wants to "practice" and we still have our senior prom coming up in less than 3 weeks so this situation might happen again and give me a chance to ask her what's her deal. Thanks so much!