1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend Problems...:/

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 0Marionette0, Jan 4, 2015.

1. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay so, I asked something similar to this a while ago but I received no responses. So basically my boyfriend will not talk to me unless I message him first. And even when I do, sometimes he doesn't respond until a day or so later. Anyway, I even tested out this theory by waiting a few days, and I never heard from him. He also is never the first to say I love you. I have to say it first and then he'll say it back. (Also if it makes a difference, he's top and I'm bottom and our relationship is long distance. Also, he confessed his love to me first) but anyway, I've been really worried that he's losing interest.

So I'm looking for answers to these:

Is he losing interest? If he is, What should I do? How can I get him interested again?

Is this something to be worried about or am I just paranoid?

Hopefully this time, I'll get at least one answer, thanks.

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think he could be losing interest sadly. I wouldn't force him to gain the interest in you again it wouldn't be worth it. I say cut the losses and get yourself a man that cares for you and isn't a you say something i say something kind of guy

3. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for the reply. I've been afraid of that. I'll try and sort things out as soon as I can..:/

4. Seraph

I can't really judge such situation being an outsider, the best thing for you both to do is to just sit down and have a heart to heart conversation. Honesty is the easiest way to clarify thing, even though the truth might be hard to take, but it's better than not knowing anything at all right?

Now, I know a few people who aren't big fans of texting, I do dislike that part of them but you know, if you mention it to them, they will probably try to do better. Long distance relationship is a little tough, it required both sides to put in some efforts in order to keep it going, it's good that you are doing your best right now :slight_smile:

People have different ways to express their loves, whether it is words of encouragement or just physical support, some prefer one over another. While you desired to hear sweet words from your boyfriend, but there is a possibility that he's expressing his love to you in another form.

But then again, I strongly suggest you to get him alone or where you two feel comfortable to be, talk to him and ask him what you're concern about. You are not paranoid, it is totally normal to feel like that when you are in a relationship, I'd feel threaten too if my partner suddenly acts a little weird. Oh and to gain interest in him ? Try going on a date with him or do something you both enjoy doing together, watch your favorite movies and such. Anyways, best of luck to you :grin: !

5. Torganguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Has it always been that way between you two when texting? I have the same kind of thing with one of my friends, but in person or any other form of communication they are fine about it. I try to use facebook because of the "Seen" feature.

That said it is possible he might be losing interest, but some people are just like that.

6. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for your answer. It may be possible he expresses it in other ways. I'm going to try my best to believe that. I'll try to talk to him tonight if he responds. :icon_wink

---------- Post added 4th Jan 2015 at 02:18 PM ----------

Well it used to alternate. Sometimes he'd text first, sometimes I would. Now it's just me. :/