1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 is going to be the hardest year yet..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bookaholic20, Jan 4, 2015.

1. bookaholic20

bookaholic20 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    In January of 2014 I met this guy named jake online. He's a year younger than me (14).We instantly hit it off.We talked almost everyday and all day.Then he asked me to be his boyfriend. So of course I said yes and very soon,I fell in love with him.We dated until early December. And we didn't break up because we didn't love each other we broke up because his parents sent him off to a junior army training camp in a different state and he wouldn't be in contact with anyone until he got home which could be a year or even more.And lately I don't know I've been feeling depressed and wondering if life is even worth it anymore

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, don't feel down. I should warn you that Jake could be anyone. Don't take online relationships serious. It's not worth it. Go do something with your life.

3. superwholock

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Have to agree. And there are more guys out there. Look on the bright side. You will be able to talk to jake in a year, and thats worth living, right?

4. bookaholic20

bookaholic20 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks you guys

5. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Surely he's allowed to email people?

6. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :thumbsup:Live for jake. He wouldn't want you die now would he? I know this is a heartbreaking time, but you can make it through this. Just think positively about it. Besides, I think he is going through an even worse time than you, and he's not giving up, right? If you guys still love each other once he gets back, get back together.

#6 0Marionette0, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  7. LiamP

Guess my difficulties don't come close to yours, but what I do know is that a year will fly by if you have the right support system and the right set of friends even if they're online friends that show you the good in life and living. I'll try and be that for you, consider me a beam of light on the dark path you won't have to walk alone. :slight_smile:

8. PalestrinaMX

We all feel this way after a breakup. It's hard. I myself had suicidal thoughts. However, it does get better with time. You're so young, just think of the many great guys you have yet to meet. On the contrary, 2015 could be your best year, yet.