1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend Problems Resolved :D

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 0Marionette0, Jan 4, 2015.

1. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay so, this is based off of my previous thread, so I talked to my boyfriend earlier this evening, and it turns out, the problem was, he didn't like me hiding things from him(self-harming, suicide attempts, insecurities, etc..). So he was wondering whether I trust him or not, or if I love just him. I promised I would stop hiding things from him, and that I would never even think of cheating on him because I don't want to be with anyone else but him. He promised the same thing to me and then things happened...And now we're all good. Basically, he was feeling the exact same way I was feeling when I made my previous thread: doubtful, unloved, anxious, etc. but now it's gone, for the both of us. And now after talking about it, we're closer than we ever have been. Thank you all for the advice/suggestions. It helped me feel less alone. I don't think I'll be running into this sort of problem again for a while. Thank you~

2. bookaholic20

bookaholic20 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yay!!So happy for you!

3. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks! :icon_wink

4. jameslover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Awesome! Sounds like you're settling into a great relationship. :slight_smile:

5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

Congratulations!!! Openness and honesty is the only solid foundation for any relationship!

6. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, I am. Thanks. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 5th Jan 2015 at 03:58 AM ----------

Thank you, I agree. :icon_wink