1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I did it with a guy for the first time but

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by leerod, Jan 8, 2015.

1. leerod

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I was with this guy a few days ago it was my first time we kiss and wank and bj and now I feel really guilty but we didnt do any penetration stuff. I loved the kissing and so but when he came I was kinda after i gave him a head I felt kinda disgusted with myself, I didnt even finish off cos I went soft. And I just said maybe next time I have my turn

After that, he'd gone home and I never texted him since and he hasnt as well. The thing is we only known each other for a short time and that was both our first, him with a guy and me with either sex. I still don't know if I'm gay or not since I do fantasize with women as well and certainly man... And now I don't know what to do.

Should I contact him and say sorry? maybe he regrets it? In my case I dont totally regret it i mean i still consider that a good experience...

2. soulcatcher

Maybe you were nervous. I wouldn't contact him if he is just a stranger you had sex with.

3. leerod

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    thanks yeah, i think i shouldnt, just hope i wouldnt bump onto him though we go in same uni. and yeah maybe i was nervous :lol:

4. Wildside

Wildside Guest

it's not unusual to have a flood of different emotions. just try to let go of them, and get to know both boys and girls as friends. develop a lot of social contacts. fantasies can be misleading; but as you develop friendships and closer relationships, you will start getting a clearer picture of who you are and who you are attracted to. don't let shame get its claws into you. you didn't do anything bad, you just may have jumped in a little too deep too fast. Just don't rush, and enjoy getting to know other people.