1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by QueerQueen, Jan 9, 2015.

1. QueerQueen

This is not your typical "In love with best friend" story. I became good friends with Taylor about a year and a half ago, although I knew her for much longer. One day I was hanging out with my friend who was really good friends with this girl and she invited her along. That night she started talking to me more than usual and when me and my friend left she went to a party. There where people I knew there, one being a friend of mine and she had told me the next day that this girl had said she would date me or something along those lines. I don't remember exactly. Anyway I never told her I knew and just waited until she told me herself, which she did on Facebook a while later.

Of course I wasn't very surprised and she was very confused about how she was feeling, because no girl had made her feel that way before. I didn't tell her how I felt in return, but I said we could talk about it, it being her sexuality. I never gave her any hints that I had feelings for her in that way and never lead her on or at least never tried to. I didn't have feelings for her, I thought she was very pretty and had an amazing personality, but I didn't feel any spark or real attraction for her, I wasn't drawn to her.. probably because I was set on another girl at this time.. my ex.

I probably should have told her that I just wanted to be friends with her, but I never did not at that point anyway. So one day we were going to a concert with a couple other friends and there was a girl there that I just met a while before and I added her on Facebook. The girl, her name is Alyssa told my friend or best friend at that point and my friend reacted weirdly, almost as if I was her property and I can't talk or get close to other girls. That lead a lot of people to believe we were together even my ex, Alyssa asked if we were which I said no to. She also set me up on some double date we were supposed to go on with another same sex couple that I never agreed to and never ended up going on.

Anyway a while later I told my best friend that I was interested in my ex girlfriend and wanted to be with her. My best friend then started to hate my ex for no reason other than that I had feelings for her. I was still single though and my best friend was very aware of that, she flirted with me whenever we were out drinking. There were multiple times she tried to do things with me. One night at a friends house party I was sitting down on a couch next to my friend and she came out of the blue and grabbed at my crotch area and I pushed her away. Another time on the same night after she's been drinking for a while she went upstairs and I went with her kind of to watch after her and she went into a random room with a mattress on the floor pushed me onto it, got on top of me and started to try and kiss me. I kept turning my head from side to side to avoid it and eventually when she tried to get into my pants pushed her off me.

There have been so many times when she tries to do something to me and I tell her to stop and she doesn't listen. She is very protective of me, when I told my other friend I was going to pride in a big city she said girls might hit on me and my best friend said no I won't let them. Me and my ex are over now and I vented to my best friend about it and recently even though she says how much she hates my ex she added her to snap chat which seemed kind of weird to me. My ex girlfriend who knows Taylor hates her asked me why she was adding her. I asked my friend why and she said she didn't and that my ex did.. after going back and forth between them my ex got mad and sent me a picture showing that Taylor was the one who added her. I thought I could trust my best friend.. I don't care that she added my ex I just don't like how she lied to me about it.

She even took my phone one night when I wasn't looking and texted my ex saying I was really horny like ugh. How do I stop this girl, she isn't being a very good friend at all.

2. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your comment that you thought your could trust her and that you don't like how she lied to you makes me think you aren't seeing the bigger danger here about how seriously possessive and controlling toward you she is. I included some quotes to help you see how bad it really is.

"I was her property"
    "I can't talk or get close to other girls"
    "then started to hate my ex for no reason"
    "she came out of the blue and grabbed at my crotch"
    "She is very protective of me"
    "when she tries to do something to me and I tell her to stop and she doesn't listen"
    "she added her to snap chat"
    "she lied to me about it"