1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mixed signals

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lazyboy2323, Jan 10, 2015.

1. lazyboy2323

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First off, im gay and I'm having mixed emotions over a "straight" guy who has been acting weird around me. my crush knows that I've been liking him since last year. All last year, he wouldn't talk to me, he would refuse to stand next to me, and he would give me dirty looks. Btw he found out through people and his girlfriend. The last few days of the school year, he started acting a little nicer. Summer band camp, he would like sit with me and friends during breaks. Nothing special, the new school year started, he's now a seinor and I'm a junior. I found out that I now have two classes with him. Band and Science. Through the first semister, he has talked to me and kinda sat near me. Since then he's been acting strange lately. He has touched me like, he touch me with a drum stick going up my spine, hugged me, touched my hair, and also slapped my *** a few times. At this point I have been having mixed emotions. He's also asked me questions like whats your idea of a perfect date, and why do you smile all the time. One day During lunch I asked him how his day is and blah blah. Just recently, him and his friend site in back of me. (Assigned Seats). I'm no creep but I heard both of them talk about some girl. The other guy asked him if he would ask the girl if she likes him. He responded that he doesn't go up to people and ask if they like him. it sounded like the other guy was trying to bribe him to ask her. But out of no where he said hows your day, I said I asked you this a while ago (same day). Then he said when's your birthday. I said febuary. Then he replied well Happy Early birthday! FRIDAY, during band he then messed with my hair, later during science. I asked hows your day, he replied I honsetly don't fell well. I said I'm sorry, get well soon. Then he asked me how's my day, I said it's going well actually. He said how well, I said it's Friday! He then asked me other questions. Then the bell rang, and then he said Have a good weekend! See yah soon! I feel like I'm having both mixed signals and mixed emotions. It's just driving me crazy.:icon_sad:

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've moved this up to a support section for you where it may get some more attention for support. :slight_smile: