1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow I'm unoriginal

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mariatbh, Jan 10, 2015.

1. mariatbh

Ahah yes, yet another "I think I like my best friend??" post. I'm not sure I really like him (who is a transgender guy, he was originally a girl). It's just these little things, like sometimes I just get a strong desire to hug her or cuddle or something of that manner (I'm a gray-asexual anyways). He's pan too, and he like guys/girls/everything else but the problem is that he has a girlfriend (my other, less close friend who's a transgender girl who was originally a guy...I have a lot of queer friends tbh). So what do I do?? I don't even know if I really like him or if I just want a very strong platonic friendship or what and I'm so confused :help: :bang:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well if he is in a relationship you should really respect that.

But having a friendship and maybe even hugging should not be off the table.
    If he is ok with it.

You slipped up with pronouns. If he identifies as male, he likely prefers male pronouns. :slight_smile:
    For a further explanation of transgender people, you might have a look here:
    http://www.gires.org.uk/assets/mums-adventure.pdf
    No offense meant... just so that you might feel more familiar with the subject, if you are not already.
    I think its a cute but good explanation.

(*hug*)

#2 jay777, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  3. mariatbh

Sorry about the pronoun thing, he just came out two weeks ago and I'n trying my best to say them, but I'm just not used to them haha

And yeah, I guess you're right. I mean, I'm not gonna try to split them up, I care too much about them both and they're too cute of a couple haha but I just needed to vent and get it off my chest