1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ex still loves me & is driving me crazy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mapleluv, Jan 10, 2015.

1. mapleluv

To make a really long story as short as possible: once upon a time, I met this really wonderful guy. And I figured I wasn't really attracted to men, but I dated him anyways, because we get along so well, he adores me, my family loves him... & he's really wealthy. :icon_redf 5 years into our relationship & weeks away from our wedding date, I slept with a woman (with his permission), realized I was gay, left him, & came out with a bang.

However, he's still completely in love with me & keeps trying to get me to come back to him. And I really don't want to go back, because I was terribly unhappy & felt like I was living a lie. But him saying how much he still loves me & doesn't want anyone else but me- over & over & over- really makes me second guess my decision. I really had the dream life with him, literally anything I wanted. And where am I going to find someone who loves me this much again?

How do I stop second guessing my decision? Or at least make him stop wanting me so I can just accept what's done is done? Because thinking about it this much makes my brain-& my heart- really hurt.

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ask you heart not your kitty if you love both men and women or women only or just men. Its best to judge emotionally what gender you like than sexually

3. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your own feelings come first! It is irrelevant what this person thinks of you, because you do not choose who to spend your life with, based on whoever loves you the most, you decide this, taking your own feelings into consideration. They must come first and above anyone else. A good way to stop second guessing would be to stop caring about this persons own feelings and their financial status. You will find happiness elsewhere, eventually. Would you not prefer, to not live in a lie, constantly thinking, what could have been, telling yourself that you are happy, when you are in fact not? Think about this next time you think about going back to him.